Context Dependency Map
- Context: Tezos RPC - API interface to Tezos Blockchain. Tezos Blockchain is the system of record for blockchain data. See documentation for the RPC.
- Context: Tezos Indexer - stores the full history of Tezos blockchain data and optimizes the storage of it for fast data retrieval by applications that leverage Tezos blockchain data. See Tezos Indexer repository.
- Context: TezGraph - Provides public API for a Client to:
- retrieve in near real-time, new operations that are inserted into Tezos Blockchain
- query for blockchain data are optimized for fast data retrieval
The TezGraph Context is made up of two components.
- Subscribe API - A public interface used by a Client to subscribe to new operations.
- Query API - A public interface used by a Client to query the Index Store for blockchain data.
Component: Subscribe API
- Accepts a request from a Client for near real-time subscription to
- new operations of a given kind on a particular account
- new operations of a given kind on a particular set of accounts
- life-cycle progress a particular operation (operation position in mempool, on the blockchain, its status, etc.)
- Opens a connection with Tezos RPC to discover
- new head blocks
- new mempool operations
- Receives from Tezos RPC
- new head block header
- new mempool operation
- Immediately fetches block from Tezos RPC when new head block header is received
- Parses a new head block for
- operations on a particular account
- operations for a particular set of accounts
- a particular operation
- Determines when a new mempool operation is a particular operation
- Transforms new operation from Tezos RPC schema to TezGraph schema
- Immediately provides a subscribed Client a new operation
- Cancels a particular subscription from a Client when requested
Context: Tezos RPC
- Immediately returns new head block header via a connection established by Subscribe API
- Immediately returns new mempool operation via a connection established by Subscribe API
- Gives a particular block to Subscribe API when requested
Component: Query API
- Accepts request to execute query from a Client
- Executes query for blockchain data against the Tezos Indexer
- Transforms query results from Tezos Indexer from Tezos RPC schema to TezGraph schema
- Returns query results to a Client
Context: Tezos Indexer
- Executes query for blockchain data when requested by Query API